What Social Media Books Would You Recommend?
My students in Building Social Media Relationships do a report on a book about social media (and how it relates to marketing and public relations). This semester’s students are choosing their books over the next two weeks.
Here are the ones that were reviewed last semester. This isn’t an endorsement of any book on the list, but it might help someone if they’re not sure where to start looking.
- Contagious: Why Things Catch On
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
- It’s Complicated: The Social Lives of Networked Teens
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy, Social World
- Likeable Business: Why Today’s Consumers Demand More and How Leaders Can Deliver
- Six Pixels of Separation: Everyone Is Connected. Connect Your Business to Everyone.
- Social Media Analytics: Effective Tools for Building, Interpreting, and Using Metrics
- Social Media Explained: Untangling the World’s Most Misunderstood Business Trend
- Social State: Thoughts, Stats and Stories about the State of Social Media in 2013
- The Culture of Connectivity: A Critical History of Social Media
- The Social Media Sales Revolution
- Trust Agents: Using the Web to Build Influence, Improve Reputation, and Earn Trust
- Trust Me, I’m Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator
- UnMarketing: Stop Marketing. Start Engaging
- We First: How Brands and Consumers Use Social Media to Build a Better World
- Your Network Is Your Net Worth
- Youtility: Why Smart Marketing Is About Help Not Hype
Have you read any of these? Are there any other books you’d recommend?
Picture of books from “Christopher” on Flickr.