Writing for the Web on Lynda.com
McMaster University students and staff have free access to courses on Lynda.com. Chris Nodder’s Learning to Write for the Web course is a very helpful resource for anyone who writes or edits website content.
The course only takes about 1.5 hours to complete. You don’t need any special skills or prior experience.
You’ll learn practical tips about writing for an online audience (which is different than other kinds of writing). The time spent on this course is well worth making your online content clearer and more effective.
How to Access the Course
These instructions are for McMaster students and staff members who have a MacID.
- Make sure you know your MacID and password.
- Visit McMaster’s Lynda.com information page.
- Click on the Log In to Lynda.com button.
- Use your MacID and password to log in.
- Search for the Learning to Write for the Web course.
If you have any questions, let me know in the comments!